SQL Interview Tips
• Dressing matters a lot as a first impression. So wear clean, pressed outfits. Use sober colors. The dressing style may vary from country to country, but mostly formal suits, full shirts and ties are appropriate to appear for the interviews in big companies. Women can select slacks and shirts or feminine business suits and skirts. Do not put on heavy makeup or accessories.
• Carry the latest resume and the required documents along
• Be confident when handshaking or maintain an eye contact with the interviewer
• As you are appearing for the interview for the technical position, the interviewer will definitely ask you technical domain specific questions. So make sure that you refresh your knowledge. Even you are working on SQL for years; it is beneficial to revise the basics too. The interviewer may concentrate on topics such as, how to work on SQL servers, referential integrity, stack overflow etc. It is not necessary that you should know the answers of each and every question, what is required from you is correctness, truly behavior. Do not be overconfident and don't give fake answers.
• Keep your answers short and to the point. Try to explain some of the questions referring how you have handled the situations in past. The interviewer is interested to know your views for particular job profile
Some of the commonly asked questions are:
• Differentiate between oracle, sql and sql server
• Usage of indexing and where it is stored?
• Explain stored procedure and how it differs than trigger?
Refer to the career and interview tips to present yourself in a better way. The SQL interview tips will definitely help to face the interview successfully.
There are many websites available that tell about, what are the SQL Interview Tips? The information regarding Career and interview tips etc. is available. There are many sample resumes available on the internet. The resume writing technique is getting more advanced than it was earlier. So it is advantageous if you refer the latest resumes. You can fully utilize the inputs provided about resume writing to write the highly effective resume.